The General Directorate of Audio-visual Communication (DGCA)
The DGCA, placed under the authority of the General Manager, regroups together the HACA’s administrative and technical services.
• Its missions
They consist of surveys of the audio-visual communication operators, of the preparation of files that must be investigated by the CSCA and of the implementation of its resolutions.
• Its services
The General Directorate consists of:
- The General Manager
- The Administrative and Financial Department;
- The Studies and Development Department;
- The Programme Monitoring Department;
- The Technical Infrastructures and Technological Survey Department;
- The Legal Department;
- The functional units "Information and Documentation", "Audit and Management Control " and "Data processing"